19th century Bavarian lodge nestled into almost 2 acres of private forest, complete with bubbling stream, outdoor firepits, pond and ample firewood. 3/10s of a mile from its own private beach. 1 mile from Geneva Lake public path, 2 miles from downtown Lake Geneva. 3500sq feet. 9 beds. Wireless high-speed internet. House phone. Two huge wood-burning fireplaces with gas starter. Three full baths with three tubs, two shower rooms, three new Kohler toilets and four vanities. 35’ x 10’ solarium for reading and relaxation. Premium theater in great room. Dining room for 12+ complete with 36” antler chandelier. Gourmet kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, Henckels cutlery, ice maker, reverse osmosis spigot, garbage disposal, AllClad pots/ pans, crystal, flatware, china and linens. New HVAC throughout. Parking for 8 cars. Award-winning landscaping. Ground zero for the midwest\'s best cycling, hiking, skiing, arts & driving.
1) Master Suite w/ king size bed, 32’ HDTV, Blueray DVD player, premium digital cable tv, dressers, nightstands, Jacuzzi, private bathroom, private deck, patio. (First floor)
2) Guest room w/ queen size bed and office (First floor)
19th century “old world” barn relocated and turned custom home! German-style “post & beam”, artfully constructed of virgin Douglas Fir oiled to a shimmer. This brilliant internal framework is masterfully on display throughout the common areas. The exterior of the home is in a Bavarian-Tutor style lodge. Great construction and efficiency, including a passive geo-thermo convection system! Always very well maintained. Low energy bills and newer mechanicals.
2 miles from downtown Lake Geneva; 3/4 mile from Snake Road. 500 yards from front door is personal boat slip and 150’ beach frontage shared with small association. 4.5 BR (3,500 sq’, sleeps 20), 3 new full baths, Provincial solarium, new gourmet kitchen, 25’ tall stone fireplaces, 3 large landscaped patios, two balconies, bubbling creek with bridges, nature paths, large koi pond, 48k btu grill, dozens of glacier boulders, all needed kitchen utensils, flateware for 24, china for 24, crystal for 24, linens for 24, Smith and Hawken patio furniture, North Carolina-made newer furnishings (light use over 18 months), new cedar roof, very well maintained, wide-plank hard wood floors through out all common areas, bedding for 20+, media equipment all installed (3 plasmas, sound systems…) w/d. Website domain included www.lakegenevalodge.com
You have found a private gem with phenomenal privacy, turn-key second home, amazing location, more character than anything at this price point!
3) Upstairs bedroom includes a balcony, queen size bed, double size bed, bunk beds, 32” HDTV, digital cable, Blueray DVD player. (Second Floor)
4) Reading room on second floor with couch, 2 arm chairs and magnificent stone fireplace and air matress
5) Lofted bedroom features a premium futon and balcony (Second floor)
6) Quiet, coach house bedroom includes a queen bed, television and overlooks the pond. Heated, air conditioned, insulated, recessed lighting, nicely furnished (Ground Level)